Thursday, April 9, 2015

Inspiration From A Fellow Blogger!


My in-laws had an antique collectables business that was sold last year.  It accumulated mostly from garage sales and estate sales. Going through everything was a big task (either toss, sell or KEEP.) I caught myself grabbing items that were just about to be tossed. I stuck this wire basket away thinking that one day I will create something new.

Mary Alice from one of my favorite vintage blogs, chateau chic, displayed "an inspiration piece" on her post HERE (scroll down post until you see her beautiful wire basket.) Thank you Mary Alice for always inspiring me!


3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I am glad you rescued this gorgeous wire basket....it looks so beautiful with the greenery and the little white birdie:) Love the metal scroll work of the basket~hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poppy...It always feels so good to recycle and you make something pretty to enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Judy, for the lovely shout-out! I love what you did with your wire basket...so pretty and great idea!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you with any comments!